Wedding Salon is the nations’ premier luxury bridal showcase, connecting couples with the best vendors in the industry. At these one day events, Wedding Salon features the latest trends in beauty, fashion, décor, cakes, honeymoon travel & so much more. The celebrity stylists and planners of Demi Moore, Jessica Simpson, and Christina Aguilera are known for frequent visits to Wedding Salon events to view and sample creations from Vera Wang, David Tutera, Godiva, and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Intern Responsibilities vary but may include:
- Partnership ideas and research for shows
- Lead Generation
- Client communications
- Social Media, PR, and Planning projects
- Assisting with virtual shows and webinar production
- Utilizing Zoom meetings and webinars
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be familiar with Zoom
- Available a minimum of two days a week
- Office hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm but flexible schedule is permitted
- Education: High school or equivalent
- Experience: At least 1 year of work experience with a part time job or internships
- Majoring in Fashion, Communications, Marketing, Events, Hospitality, Production or other related majors
- Job Location: Completely Remote
- Job Type: Internship
- Salary: $0.00 /year
- Intrigued by creating Events & the Wedding Industry
- Undergraduate student MUST qualify and receive school credit for the internship
This is a Spring Internship and we are looking for students who can begin working December/January!
*Internship is unpaid and cannot be offered without proof of school credit*
About Wedding Salon:
Wedding Salon is the world’s first luxury wedding showcase, featuring must-have products and services for the sophisticated bride and groom. Brides can meet with the finest companies to help plan their wedding while vendors and planners can network with others in the luxury bridal industry. Wedding Salon showcase offers a spectacular display of cakes, gowns, calligraphers, wedding bands, floral arrangements, romantic honeymoon destinations, and other vendors. In addition it offers vendors an extensive networking system designed to target other luxury vendors, wedding planners and brides.
Other services provided by Wedding Salon for vendors and planners include:
-Monthly lead lists for a year -Invitations to speaking engagements to a dedicated audience of affluent brides -Invitations to industry networking events -Educational industry breakfasts -Member of the Wedding Salon Bridal referral network Although based in NYC, Wedding Salon holds showcases in New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, Washington D.C. and Houston. This is a great opportunity for young professionals seeking career paths in the wedding, lifestyle, and fashion industries.