Are you an outgoing, goal-driven self-starter who wants to spend your days talking about beer, fermentation and DIY-food? Want to participate in an exciting internship that will have you publishing articles, pitching new story and video ideas, and researching new products, partnerships and events?
Wheeler del Torro, a culinary consulting firm in Boston, is looking for a whip-smart intern to join our team.
• Are a great writer and are excited to work with different brand voices
• Have a gorgeous personal Instagram
What your typical day might look like:
• Brainstorm, pitch and write articles for Wheeler del Torro’s blog
• Developing your own creative ideas to assist in marketing outreach efforts – identifying target customers, market segmentation, differentiation, and creating executive plans
• Write and schedule posts across social media platforms
• Develop content for e-marketing campaigns
• Prepping mailers or assisting in live marketing events with reimbursable, optional travel
• SEO research
• Research new products, venues, events and news
• Research new businesses for potential partnerships
• Create competitive analysis presentation on brands within the industry demonstrating their media strategy/approach and why you think it is effective or ineffective and present it to the team
• Assist in management of all Digital Media Channels, Paid Social, Display, SEO, Search and Affiliates
•Utilize database marketing and analytics knowledge to evaluate program results and provide recommendations for next steps/roll-outs
•Excel and/or Trello tracking and reporting
•Continuous experimentation to maximize results
• Knowledge of social media platforms Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), CMS (blog) platforms, E-marketing platforms (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, etc) and photo and/or video editing skills are huge bonuses!
• Currently enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate (preferred) program with studies relating to Marketing
• Strong analytical skills
• Must be well organized, detail oriented, efficient, with good time management, and ready to support at a moment’s notice
• Highly Active in student organizations and clubs on campus
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Energetic and self-motivated
• Able to commit at least 15 hours per week
What We Offer:
• Flexible, supportive work environment with an opportunity to become an online and print marketing Ninja.
• Experience at a valuable professional and personal development experience at an industry-transforming startup to add to your resume
• The opportunity to work closely with executive members at Wheeler del Torro’s headquarters located in Boston
*Contact Internship and Career Advisor to see if eligible for academic credit