Michael and Audra Mallow Internship Endowment
Established in 2020 by Michael Mallow ’88 and Audra Mallow, this internship fund has been established to support students participating in internships in research, government or public interest.
Award amount: $3,700
Who is eligible?
Currently matriculated Binghamton University undergraduate or graduate students who have been offered a full-time, paid or unpaid internship for summer 2023 may apply. Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be participating in an internship in research, government or public interest.
- Must be in good academic standing (3.0 GPA or higher)
- Must have an SSN (Social Security Number) or ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number)
Preference will be given to students participating in an internship that provides a novel experience based on duties, geographical location or innovative environment. Please note that this is a competitive application process and only one applicant will be awarded this internship on an annual basis.
How the internship fund works
- Once you are awarded a scholarship, you must complete a form and a W-9 and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We contact your supervisor the week you start your internship and they verify that you started.
- We then start to process your check and you should receive it in a couple weeks.
- Toward the end of your internship, we ask you to send us a thank you note for fund sponsors and a picture of you at your internship.
Students may apply for multiple internship funding opportunities. View additional funding opportunities here.
Required to Apply:
Complete the form below and prepare to submit the following:
- Personal statement of interest that addresses the uniqueness of the internship opportunity
- Two letters of reference either attached to the application or emailed to email@example.com
- Internship Expenses Budget Worksheet
Note: You will need to download and complete the Internship Expenses Budget Worksheet here and than upload it to the online application.
- Application opens 9 a.m. on March 1, 2023 and will be reviewed until 5 p.m. on Sunday, May 14, 2023.
- Final decisions will be communicated in the weeks following the application deadline. Please note that this is a competitive application process and only one student will be awarded this funding each year.
We highly encourage students to utilize Fleishman Center’s resources for resume help and have your resume reviewed in the Fleishman Center during walk-in hours or by scheduling an appointment in hireBING.
*You must be signed in with your Binghamton login to view and submit the application below. If you cannot see the application, please click “log in” in the top right corner of this page and sign in with your Binghamton University credentials.*
Sorry. This form is no longer available.