Looking for a way to develop your skills that won’t cost a fortune? Check out edX where you can search through 3,000 courses from various areas of studies! Below are just a few of the free courses the site offers:
- Digital Design: This first course in Digital Design will take you from 0 to 100 – from no previous experience, to being able to design amazing digital systems. This is the first step on the path to computer engineering.
- Computer Graphics: Learn to create images of 3D scenes in both real-time and with realistic ray tracing in this introductory computer graphics course.
- Design Thinking: Ideation, Iteration and Communication: Learn how ideas transform into solutions through iteration and validation along with best practices for communicating your solution to stakeholders.
- Instructional Design: Digital Media, New Tools and Technology: Explore the design, development and use of digital media and emerging technologies to support online teaching and learning.
- Creative Coding: Learn object-oriented programming for graphic design, digital media, and creative applications
To learn more about how edX works, check out the article from Business Insider.