Fleishman Center staff are always happy to meet with current undergraduate and graduate students about preparing for their futures! Topics for consulting sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Resume, CV and cover letter reviews
- Major and occupational information and consultation
- Internship and job search
- Credit-bearing internship opportunities through CDCI
- Interviewing advice and Mock Interviews
- Networking and LinkedIn
- Graduate school planning and application material review
- Accepting/declining a job offer
- International opportunities
Career Consulting Appointments
Schedule a 30-minute same-day appointment to meet with Fleishman Center staff and discuss any career-related topic! To make an appointment, log in to hireBING and schedule an appointment based on career consultant availability and topic! If you need assistance setting up an appointment, please contact email@example.com.
Workshops and Events
Attend any of our workshops or events to further engage in professional development and career exploration! You can also access our library of recorded video workshops through our career services on-demand library.
Financial Wellness Appointments
Meet 1-on-1 with a Visions Financial Wellness Educator to discuss topics such as budgeting, credit scores, student loans, or other financial-related topics. Schedule your financial wellness appointment in hireBING by selecting “Visions Financial Wellness” as your appointment type.