Fleishman Center staff are always happy to meet with current undergraduate and graduate students about preparing for their futures! Topics for consulting sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Resume, CV and Cover Letter review
- Major and occupational information and consultation
- Internship and job search
- Credit-bearing internship opportunities through CDCI
- Interviewing advice and Mock Interviews
- Networking and LinkedIn
- Graduate school planning and application material review
- Accepting/declining a job offer
- International opportunities
Additionally, students can attend a number of group consulting appointments and events to further engage in their professional development and career exploration.
- Fall/Spring Semester Walk-In Advising Hours: Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Summer Walk-In Advising Hours: Tuesday – Thursday, 1-2:40 p.m.
- Winter Break Walk-In Advising Hours: Tuesday – Thursday, Noon – 2 p.m.
These 20-minute sessions are great when you have quick questions, need feedback on your resume or cover letter, or want to get started on an internship or job search. Simply stop by the Fleishman Center in UU-133A and sign-up for a time slot at the front desk. Walk-ins are available during breaks on a limited basis. Please view our calendar for availability. Hours are subject to change at the discretion of Fleishman Center staff.
Students can set up individual, private 30-minute appointments to meet with Fleishman Center staff and discuss any career-related issues. Appointments can be scheduled by logging in to hireBING and scheduling an appointment based on consultant availability and topic.
If you need assistance setting up an appointment, please contact us at email@example.com.
Financial Wellness Walk-In Advising Hours
Meet 1-on-1 with a Visions Financial Wellness Educator in the Fleishman Center (UU-133) to discuss topics such as budgeting, credit scores, student loans, or other financial-related topics.
Find our financial wellness walk-in hours here.