Position: Account Executive (B2B)
The largest authorized UPS® partner and No. 1 largest privately held LTL 3PL in the country!The Account Executive position at Unishippers is a unique and rewarding outside business-to-business (B2B) sales opportunity for the salesperson looking for unlimited growth potential and uncapped residual commission coupled an unparalleled national training program.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:A competitive and motivated mindset and a passion for new business development.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Coachable individual with a drive to learn from the industry’s best
• Hunters mentality
• High energy, passionate individuals that carry themselves like CEO’s
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, quota-driven, and results-oriented environment
• Strong and effective communicator
• Detail oriented with strong organization & presentation skills
• Ability to think strategically about the personal impact to the client’s long-term business strategy
• Team-oriented individual, with a thirst and drive to compete for #1 every day
WHAT WE COMMIT TO YOU:Industry leading compensation with aggressive residual, uncapped commissions. Unsurpassed training, nationally ranked growth opportunities and our insanely awesome culture.
• Protected territory development
• A competitive starting base salary with increases based on performance
• Residual, uncapped monthly commission
• The first year OTE is $75,000+
• Monthly/Quarterly/National contests
• Milestone bonuses based on performance
• Nationally recognized sales trainings•Ongoing sales & management support
• Career Mobility: only promote the best from within the company
• Monthly auto & cell phone allowances•Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision coverage and a 401(k) program with eligible match
PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:Consult, educate and simplify supply chain practices through an innovative, web-based platform. Streamline inbound, outbound, and third-party processes, providing customized solutions to the S&B market, selling to “C” level individuals.
• Lead meetings with presidents, CEO’s, CFO’s of businesses with frequent shipping volume
• Work with support staff to manage customers’ needs on a daily basis
• Solution and value add selling; effectively present solutions tailored to each potential customers needs
• Present a simplified technology solution developing a detailed analysis based on customers needs and industry trends
• Take the lead in coordinating/developing/managing all aspects of the sales process as well as ongoing customer support
• Meet, close, activate and train customer base on solutions around the sale
Job Type: Full-time
OTE- $85K first year
Second year- $85K-$120K+