To provide resources for enhancing the educational experience of future business leaders.
– Access to a large network of alumni at each of the Big 4 Accounting Firms, Midsize Accounting Firms, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan Chase, Protiviti, Target, Macy’s, GEICO, and many other amazing businesses.
– Our brothers all share an eternal bond of friendship and loyalty that will carry forward throughout their time at Binghamton and through their future endeavors.
– Being able to speak with students involved in organizations such as the PricewaterhouseCoopers Scholar Program, the School of Management Academic Advising and Career Secrets, Sodexo, Teaching Assistant programs, Residential Assistant programs, and more.
– Through events like Rise Against Hunger, where brothers, students, and professionals work to package meals for those in need, he Omega Zeta Chapter aims to leave the world a better place than we found it.
– Alpha Kappa Psi aims to offer professional development opportunities that allow brothers to interact with professionals in unique environments and create meaningful connections.
– Teaching and living our core values of knowledge, integrity, unity, service, and brotherhood.